Giveclarity are a multi-award winning Premium Salesforce.org Partner of over 60 professionals committed to helping non-profits use Salesforce technology to achieve their charitable and social aims. For 10 years, we have helped hundreds of organisations in the sector meet their goals, from small social enterprises to some of the largest global charities such as UNHCR, UNICEF, Greenpeace, Save the Children and Médecins Sans Frontières. We have won 3 Salesforce Partner Innovation Awards for Non-Profit implementations (more than any other partner in the sector) including the 2022 award for our transformational work with Greenpeace Nordic.
Our success means we are growing and looking for a passionate individual to help develop our partnerships with new and existing clients. We are particularly looking for someone to help us develop new business in the UK and Ireland with Salesforce Non Profit Cloud and Marketing Cloud where we see significant impact and value for non-profit organisations, with a particular focus on fundraising and marketing.
This role will require:
- 2-5 years in a business development role for technology consultancy services
- Evidence of exceeding annual targets of over £500,000
- Experience of generating and managing sales leads
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with senior level stakeholders
- Technical aptitude to communicate the business value for non-profit organisations of Salesforce products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of working effectively with Salesforce in a partner capacity
- Experience of market analysis and business planning
- Experience of working at a medium to large non-profit organisation in a fundraising and/or marketing capacity
- Experience of using and selling fundraising CRM solutions
- Experience of using and selling marketing automation tools
Competitive salary and commission depending on experience.
Closing date for applications Monday 6th February 2023.